Local Time: 11:04 | 1° C / 6° C
Stars of Alta Badia
3 nights Gourmet Package
Alta Badia – stands for panoramas of rare beauty, unspoiled nature and infrastructures for a perfect active mountain holiday. But this area offers also culinary highlights that are more than worth being discovered. The following package has been designed especially for those fond of the combination of a sport holiday and gourmet dining. You need not worry about table reservations at the much favoured restaurants: everything has been arranged for you just to come and enjoy!
- Arrival day: Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
- 3 nights stay in a De Luxe double room or in a Junior Suite
- A bottle of local wine served in room on your arrival
- daily gourmet breakfast buffet
- 1x light dinner at our restaurant “Wine Bar & Grill” on the day of your arrival - wine & beverages at extra charge
- 1 x 5-course gourmet tasting menu at the gastronomic restaurant “La Siriola” (1* Michelin) - wine and beverages at extra charge
- Aperitif in the kitchen with our chefs, followed by a 5-course gourmet dinner for 2 people at our top gastronomic restaurant “St. Hubertus” (2* Michelin) - wines and beverages at extra charge
- Free shuttle service to the external restaurant
- Free access to the hotel’s spa facilities (swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, gym)
- Assistance on booking of skiing instructors and ski rental.
- Shuttle service to the skiing slopes (300 m away from the hotel)
- VAT and service charges (the tourist tax is NOT included and will be charged extra, per person/day)
Rates per person in double room (with double occupancy):
12 – 19 Jan 2014
26 Jan – 14 Feb 2014
09 – 13 Mar 2014 A
|02 – 08 Mar 2014 B||16 – 30 Mar 2014 C|
|De Luxe Double||A € 1,025.00||B € 1,185.00||C € 990.00|
|Junior Suite||A € 1,080.00||B € 1,250.00||C € 1,040.00|
Bookings of this package are subject to availability of rooms and restaurants allocated to this offer.