Local Time: 20:00 | 8° C / 22° C
Dolomites Gourmet Cycling
The Dolomites have been the primary inspiration for some of the most renowned and historic stages of the Giro d'Italia! Discover the cycling routes of the Dolomites with their awe-inspiring beauty, guided and advised by local guides. Legendary climbs as Passo di Pordoi, the Marmolada, the Passo Gardena, and the Passo di Campolongo just to name a few, have tested the strength and stamina of the world's fittest cyclists for decades. Now, become also you a champion, it's your turn....
After an intense day’s cycling, recharge your energies with the culinary delights offered by our Michelin-starred chefs.
Rates starting from € 1765,00 per person in double occupancy (season "B")
or from € 2155,00 per person in double occupancy (season "A")
This 5 night break includes:
- daily breakfast buffet
- 3 dinners at our Restaurant Wine Bar & Grill (beverages excluded)
- 1 Fondue at your choice in our Fondue Stube (beverages excluded)
- 1 aperitif in the kitchen with appetizers followed by 1 tasting dinner at our two Michelin-starred Restaurant St. Hubertus – excl. beverages
- 4x GPS rental with tracks
- 3x Pinarello DOGMA bike rental
- 1x MTB rental for Sella Ronda Tour
- 4x Bike / MTB guide
- Power package with biking shirt
- 4x complimentary laundry of bike outfit
- privilege card at Break Out Sports
- Mechanical support at the hotel by Break Out Sport
- Free access to the hotel’s spa facilities (swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, gym)
- All Taxes and service charges
- restorative sports massages in our Beauty Spa
- support vehicle for assistance during the cycling tour
Please note: Bookings for this package are subject to availability of rooms and outdoor activities allocated to this offer.
This package has been designed in cooperation with Break Out Sport .