Local Time: 10:00 | 1° C / 6° C
Dolomites Gourmet Cycling
The Dolomites have been the primary inspiration for some of the most renowned and historic stages of the Giro d'Italia! Discover the cycling routes of the Dolomites with their awe-inspiring beauty, guided and advised by local guides. Legendary climbs as Passo di Pordoi, the Marmolada, the Passo Gardena, and the Passo di Campolongo just to name a few, have tested the strength and stamina of the world's fittest cyclists for decades. Now, become also you a champion, it's your turn....
After an intense day’s cycling, recharge your energies with the culinary delights offered by our Michelin-starred chefs.
Rates starting from € 950,00 per person in double occupancy from June 14th to 28th 2014 and from 24th August to 15th September 2014
or from € 1100,00 per person in double occupancy from 7th July to 2nd August 2014
This 3 night break includes:
- daily breakfast buffet
- 2 dinners at our Restaurant Wine Bar & Grill (beverages excluded)
- 1 aperitif in the kitchen with appetizers followed by 1 tasting dinner at our two Michelin-starred Restaurant St. Hubertus – excl. beverages
- GPS rental with tracks
- complimentary laundry of bike outfit
- privilege card at Break Out Sports
- 4 restorative sports massages in our Beauty Spa
- Free access to the hotel’s spa facilities (swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, gym)
Additional options (at extra charge):
- Mechanical support at the hotel by Break Out Sport
- Pinarello Dogma or Pinarello Dogma MTB NEW rental
- Full day guide
Possibility to extend your stay of 1 or 2 nights saving 20% on the rack rates
Please note: Bookings for this package are subject to availability of rooms and outdoor activities allocated to this offer.