Local Time: 7:22 | 1° C / 6° C
FREERIDE IN THE DOLOMITES
The huge amounts of snow create the perfect conditions for off-piste skiing and freeride! Exploring the backcountry with a mountain guide gives you a completely new feeling of freedom and back to the nature. Revel in the white gold, relax in our spa, enjoy the dinners in our laid-back Restaurant Wine Bar & Grill.
- 4 nights stay in a De Luxe double room, Junior Suite or Suite
- A special welcome from our pastry in room on arrival
- daily gourmet breakfast buffet
- 3-courses dinner for two persons every evening in our Restaurant Wine Bar & Grill - wines and beverages at extra charge
- One “Deep Tissue Massage” per person: Powerful massage of 50 minutes with intensive effects on the muscles. Performed before sports activities to increase performance or after a workout to soothe and moisturize
- One “Body Wrap” per person: an arnica flower wrap to soothe sore muscles powerful massage specially
- Free access to the hotel’s spa facilities (swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, gym)
- VAT and service charges (the tourist tax is NOT included and will be charged extra, per person/day)
Ski & Activities:
At your choice:
- half day skiing with a ski instructor
- half day off-piste with our Alpine Guide.
- 2 x half day off-piste, with our Alpine Guide.
- 2 days “Dolomiti Superski” ski pass (includes 450 chairlifts for a total of 760 miles of ski runs)
- Assistance on booking of skiing instructors and ski rental.
- Shuttle service to the ski slopes (300 m away from the hotel)
Supplement for a full-day with Alpine Guide € 150,00.
RATES STARTING FROM € 1505,00 PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM DE LUXE
(4 nights-double occupation) Season “C”
Please note: bookings of this package are subject to availability of rooms allocated to this offer.