Just the two of us
In an exquisite blend of fine art and alpine air, we share with you Aman Venice and Rosa Alpina hotel. Combining these two, unique destinations, begin with a three night stay at Aman Venice, a XVIth Century palace on the Canal Grande. Join Avant garde lovers of architecture at the Venice Biennale and celebrate a history of modern art at the intimate, Guggenheim museum. Witness the exhibitions of Pinault Fondazione’s Palazzo Grassi with Albert Oehlen’s ‘Cows by the water’ and Punta della Dogana’s ‘Dancing with Myself’ and later enjoy a sunset aperitivo by boat as the sun fades. Return to unwind with a divine treatment at the hotel’s Venetian Spa and a delectable dinner for two. After three nights of discovery and appreciation, travel to enjoy crisp mountain air for three nights. Renowned for its refined hospitality, Rosa Alpina rests in the heart of the Italian Dolomites, 1,537 metres above sea level. Enjoy the day hiking with an experienced mountain guide, pausing to enjoy a BBQ at the Rosa Alpina mountain cabin, at 2050m. An unforgettable dining experience awaits at three Michelin Star restaurant St. Hubertus lead by Norbert Niederkofler. Take an aperitif in the kitchen with the award winning Chefs, before indulging in a tasting menu with wine pairing. End a magical, Alpine experience with an herbal massage for two. One airport, two incredible destinations.
Aman Venice inclusions
- 3 nights' accommodation at Aman Venice
- Transfer from Venice airport to Aman Venice
- Daily full American breakfast à la carte
- Mini bar with alcoholic drinks included
- Palazzo Bedroom with upgrade subject availability at check in.
- 60-minute massage for two
- Lunch or dinner for two at Arva, the hotel restaurant with water/coffee/white and red wine chosen by our Sommelier
- Sunset aperitivo for two by boat
- Tickets for two for Venice Biennale Architecture 2018
- Tickets for two for Albert Oehlen 'Cows by the Water' at Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana 'Dancing with Myself' Pinault Collections.
- Tickets for two for the Guggenheim Collection
- Transfer from Aman Venice to Rosa Alpina
Rosa Alpina inclusions
- 3 nights' stay at Rosa Alpina Hotel in a Loft Suite
- Daily breakfast
- One dinner for two at the restaurant Wine Bar & Grill Italian style restaurant (beverages extra)
- Full day hiking with experienced mountain guide
- BBQ at the Rosa Alpina mountain cabin located at 2050 m altitude
- Aperitif with the Chefs in the kitchen of gourmet restaurant St. Hubertus (*** Michelin), followed by tasting menu with paired wines (closed on Tuesday)
- 50-minute Alpine herbal massage for two
Just the two of us a 6-night experience at Aman Venice and Rosa Alpina - €11,960 including tax and tourism tax.
Discover the other offers