From the venetian lagoon to the dolomites
From July, guests of Aman Venice are able to enjoy a five-night journey from one Unesco world heritage site to another; combining three nights at Aman Venice on the Venetian lagoon with three nights at the Rosa Alpina Hotel and Spa in the heart of the Dolomites Mountain Range.
The three-night stay at Aman Venice includes a private guided island-hopping tour, daily breakfast, a fully stocked mini bar with alcoholic beverages and a three-course sumptuous dinner with wine pairings at the hotel’s Italian restaurant, Arva.
Following three nights at Aman Venice exploring the city’s winding canals, iconic landmarks and world renowned art and architecture, guests will travel from the coastline into the heart of the Dolomites to the Rosa Alpina Hotel and Spa. Set on a verdant garden surrounded by flower-filled meadows and towering mountain peaks, the Rosa Alpina Hotel and Spa offers quiet contemplation and solitude in a rural setting.
This three-night stay includes a Champagne welcome, daily breakfast, a day of hiking with an experienced private mountain guide and dinner for two at the hotel’s three Michelin starred restaurant, St Hubertus (opening 9th July on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays). With Norbert Niederkofler at the helm, St Hubertus offers an atmospheric and intimate dining experience, with just ten tables amid crackling fireplaces and dramatic alpine views.
Having sampled authentic coastal cuisine at Aman Venice, guests can enjoy all that the mountains have to offer – dairy products, locally sourced meat and freshwater fish from spring-fed glassy lakes.
AMAN VENICE STAY INCLUDES:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Aman Venice in the room or suite of your choice
- Daily full American breakfast à la carte
- Mini bar with alcoholic drinks included
- One dinner at Arva restaurant with menu curated by Aman Venice’s chef Dario Ossola in co-operation with Norbert Niederkofler, from St Hubertus restaurant at Rosa Alpina (3 courses with wine pairing by our sommelier)
- Five hours island hopping by private boat to discover the islands of the Venetian lagoon
ROSA ALPINA STAY INCLUDES:
- 3 nights’ stay at Rosa Alpina Hotel in the room or suite of your choice
- Daily breakfast
- Champagne Welcome
- One full day hiking with experienced private mountain guide
- Dinner for 2 people in our gourmet restaurant St. Hubertus (*** Michelin), tasting menu and beverages at extra charge (opening 9 th July on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
From the Venetian lagoon to the Dolomites: a 6-night experience at Aman Venice and Rosa Alpina starting from € 8.700 including VAT (city tax to be added) This exclusive is for new bookings only, is subject to availability and not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Guarantee and cancellation policy according to the hotels’ standard terms.
Discover the other offers