From the Venetian lagoon to the Dolomites
A journey from the city to the mountains
Discover the best of Italy, with a six-night journey from the Venetian lagoon to the heart of the Dolomites. Spend three nights at Aman Venice exploring the city’s winding canals, iconic landmarks and world renowned art and architecture, highlighted with a three-course sumptuous dinner including wine pairings at Ava, created by Executive Chef Dario Ossola. Guests will travel from the coastline into the heart of the Dolomites to Rosa Alpina. Set on a verdant garden surrounded by flower-filled meadows and towering mountain peaks, Rosa Alpina offers quiet contemplation and solitude in a rural setting. Having sampled authentic coastal cuisine at Aman Venice, guests can enjoy all that the mountains have to offer including an exquisite dinner for two at the hotel’s three Michelin starred/Green starred (marking sustainable dinning) restaurant, St Hubertus.
YOUR AMAN VENICE STAY INCLUDES:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Aman Venice in the room or suite of your choice
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Mini bar with alcoholic drinks included
- One Cook the Lagoon dinner with wine pairing included. The restaurant is closed Sundays and Mondays.
YOUR ROSA ALPINA STAY INCLUDES:
- 3 nights’ stay at Rosa Alpina Hotel in Loft Suite
- Daily breakfast
- One 90-minutes Spa experience per person (to book at time of reservation)
- Dinner for 2 people in our gourmet restaurant St. Hubertus (*** Michelin), Cook the Mountain tasting menu, beverages not included - closed Mondays and Tuesdays
From the Venetian lagoon to the Dolomites: a 6-night experience at Aman Venice and Rosa Alpina starting from € 7.900 plus taxes. This exclusive is for new bookings only, is subject to availability and not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Guarantee and cancellation policy according to the hotels’ standard terms.
Discover the other offers